Dear Santa

I would have so much fun in the Atom. 300HP in one of those is a monster, and since you can get it with a Honda motor, lots of possibilities are available to make it even more of a rocket :)

55-604-004-04.jpg

Nice player, but it looks like it fell out of a dogs butt. and I would want an 80 gig one.

I'm getting 3 cymbals, and the stands for them for sure, haven't decided on anything else. not that I really want anything else than that, maybe some sticks.

Honestly, the only thing that I want this Christmas is to hold my girlfriend close by a fireplace.

I have everything else I'd like.. ;-)

aww soo cute.

im getting a q6600 and a asus maximus formula

Nice.

I don't really know to be honest. I can't think of much. Maybe Mario Galaxy or NiGHTS for Wii. A new GPU would be nice, but the one I have is great already, just virtually nonexistent, so no possibility of SLI for me.

I really hope I get a co-op job, although I should know before then whether or not I made it.

So far here's my list:
3 more months to Xbox Live
Some 360 games, I was thinking Forza 2, Assassin's Creed, and possibly CoD 4
Car money!

And I can't really think of anything else yet.

i would never give someone money for x-mas, maybe a gift card but money means you didnt think it through, and x-mas is about the thought\time of getting someone a gift, not just making them happy because you gave them money. for b-days and stuff its allright but for x-mas? nay

Back
Top Bottom