David.....How do you host :)

dah get that either! dah get much come to think of it! where a live though is bad!! dah get channel 5 normally! so get that we the box thing! thats worth it.
i used to like frasier! channel 4 in the mornings rocks.... everybody loves raymond, ed, king of queens etc.... funny as!!!!

jay8990 said:
dah get that either! dah get much come to think of it! where a live though is bad!! dah get channel 5 normally! so get that we the box thing! thats worth it.
i used to like frasier! channel 4 in the mornings rocks.... everybody loves raymond, ed, king of queens etc.... funny as!!!!
Yeah, they are cool

get a server from Theplanet!

ANyhoo..woo jay you live near dundee? I was at the swimming pool last weekend :p

Does it feel weird living in tayside..asfter all ya know

xx cobra xx said:
cool thats nice, its amercan aint it, David Lindon do you watch Only Fools And Horses seen as tho you live in England.
Lol; do you think everybody who lives in England watched Only Fools and Horses? :D

Blackadder is classic - Frasier is great - Family Guy Simpsons and Futurama are brilliant.

no i dont i just want to no who has seen it, only fools and horses won SITCOM so its tht good i mite asswell say it.

Back
Top Bottom