Danp1988 Introduction

Hello there, I just registered with Computerforums.org
My name is Dan.
Hope to visit these forums a lot and join in some forum topics ;)

I currently run and operate a business located in the Staffordshire area of the United Kingdom where I provide website hosting, website design and development, other online services and hope to include very soon in the product line dedicated servers.
On top of the business side we are also in development of setting up an online/FM based radio station for Staffordshire, UK.

Have a Nice Day!

Regards,
Dan P.

Hello. I sometimes work around there with my Dad, I live in Manchester.

My name is Dan.

I currently run and operate a business located in the Staffordshire area of the United Kingdom where I provide website hosting, website design and development, other online services and hope to include very soon in the product line dedicated servers.
On top of the business side we are also in development of setting up an online/FM based radio station for Staffordshire, UK.

Have a Nice Day!

Regards,
Dan P.
Welcome Dan, I live on the Isle of Wight, ever been here?, there's at least one other member who lives in Staffordshire, I've been near there when I was in the RAF many years ago.

I cant say I've ever been to the Isle of Wight. Awsome that other people around staffordshire visit this forum too. Looks like a big friendly community to what i'm experiencing so far :) :)

Dan

My name is Dan.

Have a Nice Day!

Regards,
Dan P.
I went to uni in Staffordshire.

setting up a hosting business? you're going to have to go some to compete with Meir Hosting, (that's in Meir but they are very good!)...

setting up an FM radio station? they had some guy on the radio a couple of months ago who's made his first million before the age of 21 by setting up a radio station from his garden shed! so good luck with that!

I cant say I've ever been to the Isle of Wight. Awsome that other people around staffordshire visit this forum too. Looks like a big friendly community to what i'm experiencing so far :) :)

Dan
We have members from most parts of the globe, when I remember the name of the member from Staffordshire I'll PM you with his name :)

Awsome!

And it's a little more than a hosting business :)

Today I had my Intel Xeon servers arrive and tomorrow i have my 48U rackshelter arriving and the lines have already started to be installed should be finished in a few weeks so i can stop using dedicated server companies and use my own equipment!

Some of the services we're hoping to provide with the new connectivity being installed is Dedicated servers, Game Servers and a whole more of online hosting services.

it's awsome how many people come together on this forum. Totally amazing!!!

Dan

What Uni was that and what did you study? Can't think of any unis immediately around there, that's all.

I went to Staffordshire university! (www.staffs.ac.uk)

they have a few sites (stoke Stafford and cannock), (i studied at the Stafford campus but lived in stoke).

there is also keele university that is in Staffordshire, (Newcastle under lyme)

Back
Top Bottom