Dad

Nik00117

Fully Optimized
I have to rant somwhere. My dad is not the most logical thinker on this planet. He has made some pretty abvious technology mistakes in his past. Today had to be the funniest. I was taking pictures of my desktop (about to post them) earlier that day he had told me not to mess with his ditigal. So I did it anyways. Well I was walking into his office to host the pictures. He caught me and said son what did I tell ya? I went what he went let me see that camara. So he took the carma and go son you took pictures so i'm going delete the pictures. So I was going to tell him not to. But he said no no he is the adult he knows what he is doing. So I let him go on. After he had deleted I went dad. He went yes. I went you know those pictures of our six flags trip and the trip to the beach that you took the pictures of. He went yea. I went did you save them. He went um no. I went well then you just deleted them cause they were on that memory card. Just had to rant it out somewhere.

Heh but its funny :) he didn't listen to me :) I didn't really care for the other pictures. But he did. I just finished takking the pictures of my workstation going post them now.

yeah...

If you didn't use his camera there is a slight chance he can undelete the pic files.

Back
Top Bottom