custom avatar!!!???

:p Thanks! I will catch up some time.....

jac006, are you going on vacation anytime soon where u will be without an internet connection?

i wont be able to post much during the school year at all.

Computergen said:
Cool cool. Well welcome back! As you see I have been unbanned :) and I have also gained about 500 posts and hit the 2k mark!
That's cool, also thanx for the welcome back, i know i been away too long but you know... no one wants to take short cuts around vacations....

Computergen said:

jac006, are you going on vacation anytime soon where u will be without an internet connection?

No internet conection...... NOOOOOOOOOO !!

that would suck man, so where is he going to ? i'm glad i don't have to deal with school anymore.

Computergen said:

lol... sorry. But my school has t3, lcd's, dvd burners, and pent. 4's. I'm going to be doing A LOT of posting... lol... need to be far away from your count as I can be... lol... :D

Computergen said:
lol...i asked if he was going anywhere so I could surpass him in post count :p.

School...hehe 9th grade:p

Man just three years ta go, hang in their man... you'll be out in no time.
So what are your favorite subjects ?

Lord K got one because he was a mod.

Phranko has one because he was teh 19th person to join on our old board system before rules were implemented.

Avatars, avatars, avatars, avatars, avatars, avatars, avatars, in any shape form or whatever your wasting your time asking for them.
dog_laugh.gif

NOBODY WAS ASKING FOR THEM! i was only confused about why phrankco had one.. i have my answer.. thank you.

Back
Top Bottom