custom avatar!!!???

jcon891

Daemon Poster
how in the lords name did phrankco get a custom avatar? does david just like to give some ppl special privelages or something?? that is really not fair. this is gonna start a hell of a riot.... seriously...

well youve already started one ^_^

Um, it must have been a mess up....something must have been a mistake or something....lindon wouldnt give one person a custom avatar....he knows there would be a riot.

MAybe he's from the olden days... like from March 6th, 2003, when CF first started up and david allowed custom avators... did you look at his date of joining? <edit> yeah, I was right. He joined on march 6th, 2003. Back then, david allowed customs, and then, he just didn't Bandwidth, I guess. Or image hosting... something like that...

ah
i thought i would be the one to make a point about this,, but i was damn wrong... ><' i thought there would be a chance at customs lol
silly me

:rolleyes: drop it will you?? its getting boring now... davids made his decision, its his forums... respect his decision...

Trust me when i say this, but yes David has tried out giving out member's their own AV, but as you know this didn't turn out.

There is just too many abusing the priveledge, so from now on, the only way you can get one is to make mod.

Hey dude, what's the word ? well the house thing did'nt work out as i thought, but at least i had one great vacation.

i was suppose to fly out to Colorado, but i did'nt get the plane ticket's on time and i missed our window to go.

But it's all good, next year were going for shure, and i will be buying the ticket's in january.

Cool cool. Well welcome back! As you see I have been unbanned :) and I have also gained about 500 posts and hit the 2k mark!

Back
Top Bottom