CS server

Airiox, that site is down right now, might want to check up on it, or maybe you gave me a wrong link.... :( Check it out.

Cool about the maps, I will be on tomorrow after work (12:30PM my time Eastern US)

Yeah there isnt a main page but if you click on the link on that page it will take you to our forums. I still have to design the site. Should be up in the next 3 weeks.

rakedog said:
I will kick ass in a CS:S Office map (assuming I'm terrorist).

Yeah! I love the Office map! And playing as a Counter-Terrorist equiped with my lovely M4A1 Carbine and a .50 cal Desert Eagle...

airiox said:
Hey I have my own Counter Strike: Source server. Hope to see you guys there. It owns everyone.

The IP is 67.18.51.226:27015

like i said im new to CSS..how do i connect via direct IP???

Lol.. I'm the rushing kind of guy.. I usually either rush the garage, or rush the office (Though that usually gets me killed). Yeah, the carbine is nice. I like the dual elites (for handguns), and the AK for the rifle.

Tips for CT's... Protect your damn back and defend the garage! :p And if you have the chance, outrun the terrorists and go to the garage (through the hallway that the terrorists take), and kill them all from the back.

airiox how do i know when you'll be on your server... i went on about 2 hours ago adn nobody was there...i just ran around the office chopping the walls and shooting paper rolls...

does anyone else on here play CSS??? im about to go to airiox's server to see whats going on..hope some people can join me..AMD_ZEN what server you got?

Back
Top Bottom