cs:s surfing

The Amish Kid

Fully Optimized
I dont know if you guys have ever heard of it but its weird, I cant explain it. Just in your server filters type in surf for map. I havent really been playing cs:s for very long but a kid at my school told me about it so I went online and played a few of the maps. I have to say that I suck at it. I cant get past some of the things.

Im not that bad at a surf map. But damn, they suck ass. Really.. why do people like them?

ya i HATE surf maps i played them once and sucked...played again...sucked...i really can't do it so i never go to one

I just cant figure out how you are supposed to make some of the jumps. Is there a way to make you go faster or somthing?

The Amish Kid said:
I dont know if you guys have ever heard of it but its weird, I cant explain it. Just in your server filters type in surf for map. I havent really been playing cs:s for very long but a kid at my school told me about it so I went online and played a few of the maps. I have to say that I suck at it. I cant get past some of the things.

Man you must be pretty noob if you just discovered surfing. Lol but it gets old after a while. And surfing is only really fun in cs 1.6, but only if it's surf_egypt, that place is bomb. Hey a GREAT source map, is he_glassfloor, its a platform on iron gratings and glass and everything can be destroyed in it, even the walls. And if you fall you fall into a deep pit!! Hilarious on low grav!

Back
Top Bottom