CS:S CAL Team?

Istonian

Daemon Poster
Maybe we could make a CF CAL team. I have wanted to be on a team, but I ain't good enough.

Maybe we could start one up for fun.

I play in CAL and CEVO, but I play 1.6 and unless people are dedicated to practice everyday and build teamwork, there is no point of starting a cal team... you better of just playing in our CF pub server. Thats just what I think.

I was thinking of starting a CF team, I asked Spec but he disagreed. Which is understandable. I was thinking of also joining a team with my friends, but I dunno I'll probably join CF team.

I would be up for CAL. But I don't know about time and stuff...I don't have a lot of time to spare from highschool starting up again in 2 days and soccer and that I'm in a way different time zone compared to you guys.

If I could be a substitute or something like that, or if we have subs, I could miss a few games. (which I think I will)

And don't you need to run some software during the games and change the settings to CAL standards?

If we did do something like this we would practice quite frequently. Maybe not everyday.

I think it would be a lot of fun.

If we did do something like this we would practice quite frequently. Maybe not everyday.

I think it would be a lot of fun.

not really. if you want to compete you have to be very competitive about it and as you guys start practicing, trash talk would start, and competition within the team would start as well, and if you are as bad as you say, you would be left behind, as the team would want the best players to compete.

even tho css is a dumbed down 1.6, it still is competitive if you want it to be. it breaks friendships if you ever get that far.

Spywarebanisher does have a point, but I think if we played and called ourselves a group/team of friends instead of a competitive team. We could avoid that situation.

Even though we would play in a league, maybe not even CAL, we don't have to be uber competitive. It's just an opportunity to have fun. Scrims are too hard to find. I was just going for something that is organized.

If people can be mature then there will not be a problem.

Back
Top Bottom