Crazy bladder

setishock

Wizard of Wires
Here's something funny for you to muse over. It's a true story.

I sit on my computer for hours on end gulping on Monsters and coffee. I cruise the boards, check the news, and my emails. I got on at 8:30am this morning and except for walking to the store next door, my butt has been planted in my cushy office chair. It's now a little after 4:00pm.

I go over and start playing some online Bejeweled. About mid way through the first level my bladder goes, "WE GOT TO GO NOW MAN!"
Now why is it I can sit for hours on end with not a peep out of my bladder but go to play Bejeweled and it goes nuts?
I'll check for replies when I get out of the potty...

For me, my body waits until I start a project then decides it has to go now. For instance, I won't need to pee but will decide to change the oil on my car. I can put the car up on ramps, get the oil filter wrench and the drain pan all setup without a hint of the need to go. As soon as I crawl on my back under the car and put the wrench on the oil drain plug, THAT'S when I now have to go bad.

But I didn't say I had been sitting around all day without moving around. My body just knows when the most inopportune time is to signal to empty the bladder.

Mine hits me as I pull into the driveway and then it is a mad dash through the house to make it in time.

I really don't feel all that much sorrow for you young guys. Wait until your my age.
You stand over the pot for several minutes, trying to empty your bladder. You decide it's safe and so you put it back in; zip up your fly, only to have it dribble down your leg and then you smell like pee and have to shower before going out in public.
Stop complaining my young friends. It's going to get worse, I guarantee!! LOL
Gary!!
PS Is this not the greatest forum?? I'm proud to be here!!

Last edited:
I'm coming up on 63 in October, Gary. Some days I feel like I did when I was 30, while other days I feel like all they have to do is shovel some dirt on me.

I'm coming up on 63 in October, Gary. Some days I feel like I did when I was 30, while other days I feel like all they have to do is shovel some dirt on me.
Hi setishock! I know the feeling friend. I'm 77 and I can assure you it only gets worse. I live in a retirement village and we set around on Thursday playing Bingo and complaining about what we have had removed and replaced. You have to be careful walking down the halls in the high rise and watch for the seniors speeding by in their eclectic wheel chairs. LOL
Ain't life wonderful. I'm thinking we weren't designed to live this long!!:D
Gary!!

Back
Top Bottom