Court in the morning for a class 3 felony.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because he always makes these kind of threads and leaves everyone in suspense and when he finally answers its a grey non decisive answer. :p

i guess if we never see you again then we can assume the court case did not go so well.

The higher the class, the "worse" the crime.

Wtf? They are only a misdemeanor when under 20 grams. Over 20 grams and it is a class 3 felony. Wether it be marijuana, crack, heroin, etc.

That is not entirely accurate. It depends on what DEA classification they fall under. Pot has a certain flexibility below a given amount. That varies from state to state. But over that given amount it becomes a felony and the consequences become more serious. For hard drugs like the scourge of the planet, crack, even a single rock can have dire repercussions. And if they tack on "with intent to distribute" you can kiss your ass goodbye for a while.

I'm from Georgia and in the southern section of the state coming out of Florida going through Madison county, you get stopped and they find something, don't plan on going anywhere else for a while. They don't play games in Madison county. I wished it was like that everywhere.

I hope things turn out in your favor. But seriously you need to sit down and rethink your life.

That is not entirely accurate. It depends on what DEA classification they fall under. Pot has a certain flexibility below a given amount. That varies from state to state. But over that given amount it becomes a felony and the consequences become more serious. For hard drugs like the scourge of the planet, crack, even a single rock can have dire repercussions. And if they tack on "with intent to distribute" you can kiss your ass goodbye for a while.

I'm from Georgia and in the southern section of the state coming out of Florida going through Madison county, you get stopped and they find something, don't plan on going anywhere else for a while. They don't play games in Madison county. I wished it was like that everywhere.

I hope things turn out in your favor. But seriously you need to sit down and rethink your life.

It's really cute how you are telling me this and you don't have the slightest clue of who I am, or what I do.

Cute? Ok I'm going to back out of this thread with one final observation.
I have concluded that you posted this thread looking for sympathy from the members here. Maybe you thought you would become some sort of rebellious hero in the face of certain doom at the hands of the law. Pity really.
Maybe the younger here might think of you in that way but to some of us that have been around the block a few times I would think that would not be the case.
'night ya'll

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom