Congrats Jmacavali & IAntDemo

BK_123

Golden Master
Congrats on Jmacavali on 4000 posts well done man and IAntDemo on 6000 well done guys. I am almost at 4000 myself so watch out Jmac ;)

WOW !!!! how do you guys have that much time ??

If you look we have all been members for a long time 6 years for me, 9 years for IAntDemo.

It's about persistence, I've taken many absences from the forum but it's always good to come back.

If you look we have all been members for a long time 6 years for me, 9 years for IAntDemo.

It's about persistence, I've taken many absences from the forum but it's always good to come back.

Lol yea, but still, been on other forums 6 months with a few hundred posts.. so oh yea, that makes sense !it's just that i usually hang around forums for max a few months then find a beyter forum XD

Lol yea, but still, been on other forums 6 months with a few hundred posts.. so oh yea, that makes sense !it's just that i usually hang around forums for max a few months then find a beyter forum XD

Well you won't find a better forum than this one so I guess you'll be sticking around :D

Well you won't find a better forum than this one so I guess you'll be sticking around :D
I feel the same about every forum when I join, then I dunno... I don't think the word is 'better'. I just think they're all unique in their own way, and I always feel like something unique, as the same thing always gets boring in the end =] I hope no offence is taken, it's in general for EVERY SINGLE forum I've been on xD

:Thanx: Well thanks. :eek:

I actually had no idea where I was. I don't remember the last time I looked at my post count (probably the last time BK congratulated me ;)). I've always been a 'quality over quantity' kind of guy.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom