Conceal carry class

Just got the paperwork done and a appointment for finger printing Wed. Now it all depend on my background check.

I bought a background search at a DPS site and it came up with nothing. Now that I reported it on the DPS application online as clean, time will tell if I spoke the truth.

Just got the paperwork done and a appointment for finger printing Wed. Now it all depend on my background check.

I bought a background search at a DPS site and it came up with nothing. Now that I reported it on the DPS application online as clean, time will tell if I spoke the truth.
Been in trouble recently friend? :whistling:
I wish you the best of luck. You seem like a straight shooter (no pun intended, but if you laughed then it still works) to me, so I dont see you having any troubles. :D

Considering there are many degrees of being legally blind it really isn't an issue. So long as you can see you can legally own a gun.
Not being able to see past two feet has been an issue, but that just means that I wont be doing any distance shooting. I want a glock because I am in love with them, and I wish to be able to carry it because I plan for things that generally never happen. :lol:

lol Good point. Well, I wouldnt think that an assault charge would have carried for this long.
I am out of my water asking this, so please dont answer if you dont wish to, but I was wondering what your sentence for that was? And while I am asking rouge questions, what degree of assault was it? (AKA: How much dammage did you do?)

An update, I received a letter from the DPS saying on this assault case it showed no disposition. That means what's the result? Fine? Lockup? Dropped? Etc.

I went to the courthouse yesterday (See my post about this BS I went through) and got the copy of the disposition. Mailed it today and now I wait for my license. :dance:

By the way, it was dismissed.

That's my entire collection:

An MP15 Sports 556 mm carbine and a Sig P250c 40sw.

Back
Top Bottom