Computer Business

Dude, your desktop background is a collage of pictures of her that you downloaded off facebook. Lol

I don't get how your neighbor could be so ridiculously hot and give you her phone number. Oh wait, she actually gave you her friends number ;)

But seriously, VeriTech

I would except for the fact that I don't really want to creep and steal her facebook pictures. We're not even facebook friends...(again I haven't added her because I want to avoid that creeper status *cough* trey *cough*).

I'm starting to like VeriTech better lol. How about 7.5% for the custom computer price.

<creeper>
Haha, dude just sneak over there with a camera and a ladder and get some pics of her sleeping.
</creeper>

VeriTech is definitely better. But still I think its too serious for such a small endeavor. I think it would be perfect if our goal was to become the largest computer repair firm in America and eventually take over the world. But in reality we're just two high school kids tryin to make some extra cash. Haha

10%

I Run a small computer business and i normally slap on a fee of $100 (Budget builds) or $200 For larger more expensive builds whenever i build a pc for someone,and im still cheaper than most!

I was really thinking 90-10 would be optimal. :)

EDIT: Wow, $100 is quite a bit. Then again, I worked at a local computer store for a while, and I'm not sure but it think they charged more like $150 plus the cost of parts, which were purchased from their store and which they were gaining profit from. So they were making probably close to $200 per build

That's ridiculous. I think they key to our business here will be to not get greedy. 10% of the price of a build is enough I think. Then we can do $20 to set-up networks, $30 repair, $30 cleaning (takes a lot of work, probably one of the most underrated services), and like $25 for the overclocking.

That's ridiculous. I think they key to our business here will be to not get greedy. 10% of the price of a build is enough I think. Then we can do $20 to set-up networks, $30 repair, $30 cleaning (takes a lot of work, probably one of the most underrated services), and like $25 for the overclocking.

But he has to pay for the storefront, taxes, etc. You have to charge enough to turn a profit on it.

Back
Top Bottom