Computafreek Quiting

Status
Not open for further replies.
David Lindon said:
I don't think leaving is best and neither would anyone. You are a valued member of the community here.

Well my decision is based mostly on personal perception.

computer_noob said:
I know u didnt want anyone to say this, but i'd really like u to stay man...Your thread on reformatting/re-installing your PC was brill and LOADS of people were either reffered there or went there, and got the solution they wanted, including me. countless times u have helped me and other people with their problems and ure a gr8 m8 and gud foon too....so plz stay?

Appriciate it mate! Hope to see you in the near future!

Giancarlo, I think you have LK all wrong, he isn't homophobic at all.

CoMpUtaFrEek said:
Appriciate it mate! Hope to see you in the near future!

Giancarlo, I think you have LK all wrong, he isn't homophobic at all.

Oh he is. And he deleted some of my posts in response to his little rant.

Lol; well I'm not making the leaving of two of our best Users my fault - so!

Basically I have to apologise to Giancarlo as apparently you think of me as Homophobic :p which I think, after some viscous Swingball-Pondering-Time, is caused by the fact that I have been attacking you a great deal for what you say, and when you disagree with someone.

There is an answer to this; correct me if this is not the reason you think I am Homophobic, which is basically that you are the only one on here who disagrees with me and has an intelligence and wisdom high enough for me to believe you can take my attacks in good humour and send back equally good replies to them. There are enough people here who could do that; but none who disagree with me and leave themselves open for an attack; which is mainly represented by the fact you will often write huge comments on things you believe to be unpleasant, etc etc and so on. I do not attack you because you are Gay; most of the time you bring that up believing it to be my reason. It is because you are intelligent enough to take it and fight back. Others would not in the way needed even though all have the ability - it is one thing I miss from my Pro-American Forum days.

If that isn't the reason you think I'm Homophobic; then just say cause I'm interested and I'll see if I can apologise for that too.

Lord Kalthorn said:
Basically I have to apologise to Giancarlo as apparently you think of me as Homophobic :p which I think, after some viscous Swingball-Pondering-Time, is caused by the fact that I have been attacking you a great deal for what you say, and when you disagree with someone.

You have a problem... and you are right about that. You have attacked everything I said. I was right in my responses to bluto and yourself about you being highly homophobic.

There is an answer to this; correct me if this is not the reason you think I am Homophobic, which is basically that you are the only one on here who disagrees with me and has an intelligence and wisdom high enough for me to believe you can take my attacks in good humour and send back equally good replies to them.

Your attacks are stupid and you shouldn't be in charge of anything here. You should be removed from all positions of authority. I find your attacks very unhelpful to any newbies who want to stay here (they would be turned off by such rants). I will continue my attacks against you.

I do not attack you because you are Gay; most of the time you bring that up believing it to be my reason. It is because you are intelligent enough to take it and fight back. Others would not in the way needed even though all have the ability - it is one thing I miss from my Pro-American Forum days.

You are very anti-freedom, so how can you be pro-american? You attack me because you hate my views, and I'll hate your ridiculous views.

ok u two calm down

Lk has done alot for this forum

and im hoping in the future you will to Giancarlo

so how about we put those claws away and try to get along

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom