Come ON LFC

IAntDemo

xxcobraxx
Suarez is unstoppable, look at the table we are at the top, so happy right now.

Anyone else follow football?

Last edited:
I really don't get into collage football, but I do get into the NFL leagues.

The two teams I don't like are the Kansas city chiefs & Green bay packers.

I really don't get into collage football, but I do get into the NFL leagues.

The two teams I don't like are the Kansas city chiefs & Green bay packers.

Ahhhh the whole football soccer thing lol. . . . .

3262012200147fd.jpg

handegg_bits.jpg

Anyways,

yeah I'm a huge football fan and unfortunately for this conversation a massive untied fan. . . .

I'm still remaining positive, I've given up on the title this season but I think we will make champions league next year and i'm willing to write off this season for Moyes to build the team around him and see what comes of next year.

Suarez hmmmmm as much as I hate the man I can't fault the player, WOW! He has to be in the top 3 of the world right now with Messi and Ronaldo.

I only hope for your sake that the new 4 year deal was to keep him at the club for a few more years and not just to get a better price for him . . . .

Unt fan lol, man don't worry, I'm not a scouse, I'm from blackpool, unt seem to have turned the tables, they did this often with Fergi at chrimbo, they will bounce back, for sure a title shot is a long distance now but I think you'll still get that champ league spot.

Man city look to be tough, I think they may just sweep the title shots, I do imo think this is how it will end:

1. Man city
2 Arsenal (Swope with LFC if suarez keeps up the goal run)
3 Liverpool
4 Chelsea/Man u
5. Everton/Chelsea/Man u

Last edited:
1. Man city
2 Arsenal (Swope with LFC if suarez keeps up the goal run)
3 Liverpool
4 Chelsea/Man u
5. Everton/Chelsea/Man u

I think that's probably about right, with the exception of Everton, they are on a strong run this season but I think they will be just outside the top 5.

Tottenham will be nowhere to be seen.

City are favourites and rightly so, there also appears to be rumours that they are bidding for Messi, which would mean game over for the other clubs lol.

Ahhhh the whole football soccer thing lol. . . . .

[images.... ]

Here in Murica! we don't recognize any other country as having a say in anything. So that's why we renamed your beloved sport for you.

In closing,
BACON!

ssc let me fix this now rofl at our chrimbo spot for like a few days, wow, so harsh.

1. man city
2. chelsea
3. man utd
4. arsenal
5. lfc/everton

that I will put £10 on maybe this weekend what do you think?

If unt win chelsea and arsenal and get most wins and draws upto city and then draw against city, they may just smash 4th and claim 3rd

you have liverpool to at home but tbh i think we will lose that, i wouldn't like a lose against man unt but I just have that funny feeling we will be beat 2-0

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom