Come on Apple...really?!?!?

jmacavali

Fully Optimized
From cnet.

Just as Apple is trying to put the whole Gizmodo ordeal behind it, another iPhone 4G prototype has reportedly shown up on the Internet.

The latest pictures and video of an iPhone 4G come via Vietnamese Web site Taoviet. According to MacRumors, the teardown pictures of the iPhone include the "N90" moniker, which is thought to be the internal code name for the next iPhone.

The MacRumors report states that a Vietnamese businessman bought the iPhone 4G in the U.S. when he was purchasing an iPad. Obviously, the unreleased iPhone cannot be purchased in a store, but MacRumors had no other details about where he got it or how much he paid.

Gadget blog Engadget claims that if a translation in its comments section is true, the man paid $4,000 for the device.

I'm not totally sure what you mean by "Come on Apple, really?!?!?". I think it's pretty interesting that a prototype can generate as much interest as it has done.

I mean...like how can they keep letting these things leak. Why all of a sudden has this become a problem.

I think it is Apple's clever ploy to be honest

It happened with the 3G s and they sent the whole apple legal department after the guy who lost it. When he got found, he jumped out of a hotel and died.

I don't think that apple would use the same thing as a marketing ploy after that.

Apple is only doing what we would do if we had control of the company. You wouldn't want your next piece of technology out for the competitors to steal it's design, would you?

Nothing to do with apple... It seems to be foxconn workers who are losing the phones.

Ok then.....

Come on Foxconn Workers....really?!?!?!

LOL :D

All I was trying to say is that if they want to keep their next gen equipment secret, they aren't doing a good job of it (whoever is trying to). Now, using it as a market ploy...interesting idea.

Back
Top Bottom