Cod2

Well the only thing you can really bash on about the 360 is the price i mean for a console that cant be upgraded (CPU, GPU) its a littel over priced (Kinda like a dell they use good parts just charge alot for them) thats why im staying with my PC. For the price of one XBox 360 you could get a 7800 and be set for a long time!

I tihnk the X-BOX 360 is worth getting. Its going to have good games, and the graphics are going to be amazing, and better than PC for the moment (or should be), since the developers work for that one video card adn system, so they can push it very far, and further than PC Developers would at this point, and thats true.

Anyhow, I'll have a look out for Call Of Duty 2. I still haven't tried out F.E.A.R, though I'd have to run at minimum settings probably anyway... :(

Anyway, my card can't support HDR lighting!!! NOooooo.... Thats supported in Direct X 9-c cards, and mines only spec 9a I think.
I've heard it looks great within games though.

Thats one thing I love about consoles. The fact that you can just plug in and play, no installation, and you know straight away that its going to work, and work well.

The Amish Kid said:
have they released system requirements for it yet?

It doesn't really need much, as it turns out.

I've got the demo - the main menu is 100% identical to the original CoD, and it appears to be the same game but with enhanced graphics and new missions.

Still bloody good, though.

I just downloaded the demo. Holy crap I played it over and over it's so fun and the graphics are sweet too.

Back
Top Bottom