Closet Geek?

I make like A's B's and c's so im not stupid,but not a honer role student or w/e .

So when people mess with me im like hmm well where are ram cards on a computer? (basic question) and there like : /
And im like yea stfu and sit down.

The fact that I didstributed 94 business card at this stage and the fact that I have 5 3/4 PCs shows that I'm into computing support. But that doesn't mean I don't give time for my Nature passions. Spaking of it, I have pics to upload lol

King of Kings said:
I make like A's B's and c's so im not stupid,but not a honer role student or w/e .

So when people mess with me im like hmm well where are ram cards on a computer? (basic question) and there like : /

pwned, lol, i do that too, they are like, wtf is ram??!!

King of Kings said:

Same. I averaged a 2.4 GPA last year. Doesn't bother me, just as long as I can swim for my school and I pass my classes. As for colleges, beats me, but I sure don't care for those big universities, maybe a California State college will be fine. Or I might consider joining the military.

I also owned my computer class teacher. I typed 140+ wpm over 50 times.
Like the first time I was like omg! and screenshot it.Me and my friends told him and hes like no way,im like yes,hes like no way,im like yes.He goes bet ya $20 im like deal.He walks over and I show him and hes like.... nice and starts to walk away and im like hey where my money.I never got it.....

Yeah most of my friends know i like stuff about computers but im not really a geek (but well i wanna study a major at Comp Science) even girls that i know i usually joke with them start talking about computer and they just laugh, i dont try to hide it if a friend ask you about that and backs up there not really your friends.

King of Kings said:
I also owned my computer class teacher. I typed 140+ wpm over 50 times.
Like the first time I was like omg! and screenshot it.Me and my friends told him and hes like no way,im like yes,hes like no way,im like yes.He goes bet ya $20 im like deal.He walks over and I show him and hes like.... nice and starts to walk away and im like hey where my money.I never got it.....
i don't get it....

Back
Top Bottom