Closet Geek?

Wow, thats a good post, root. :)

and besides which being called a geek doesn't bother me, cause all those times people say that they'll be earning twice as much as that person, well it actually happens. all the people who were big into sports and not into school end up working as a builders labourer, or shelf stacking... whilst all the geeks go out and get city jobs and earn big money.
Agreed. But in the smaller areas, they don't make anything... :p Especially around here; two business closed down in the past month, its crazy. :(

im not a geek in computers, im not even a nerd. Im just a kid who knows a tiny bit about computers, and listens to what ppl sya, and hangs out in the social lounge all the time, lol

i am a geek and proud :p

I don't care if people call/know i'm a geek because it doesn't matter to me, it doesn't seem to effect what girls think of me anyways so why should it matter.

It's like larry the cable guy said "everyone makes fun of a redneck until their car breaks down" same thing with geeks :D

For me it's kind of intresting.

Everyone and i mean EVERYONE at school knows I am a PC guy. Every teacher, Every student.

However out of school, anyone that knows me 1 to 1 knows. Like 80% of the guys I talk to 1 to 1 seem to be geeks about something. The entire gay scene is just full of PC geeks and other types of geeks.

DJ-CHRIS said:
For me it's kind of intresting.

Everyone and i mean EVERYONE at school knows I am a PC guy. Every teacher, Every student.

However out of school, anyone that knows me 1 to 1 knows. Like 80% of the guys I talk to 1 to 1 seem to be geeks about something. The entire gay scene is just full of PC geeks and other types of geeks.
small school eh?

jordan: :D

in my school, i was smarter at computers, than the teacher at the computer lab. I was "logging in" to bios, and she said, "are you playing a computer game"?, and i was like, ya , im playing enter the matrix. I was laughing my head off with john, so funny.

MooseMan said:
small school eh?

jordan: :D

1,100 people, but their's only 2 true non programmer computer geeks in the school.

I also got a reputation for computer hacking and rumors of me changing marks and payrolls.

Haha, hardly anyone at my school knows I'm a geek. Maybe my close friends/teammates know, but the only person I really talk about computers to is with Conrad, alias Ownage. I'm sure most of you guys know Ownage. We go to the same school. :D

Back
Top Bottom