Cinema Ninja

jmacavali

Fully Optimized
Sounds like my kind of job :lol:
Cinema ninjas dispatch yapping, phone-using movie goers | Crave - CNET

Story: (check the link for a sweet pic on a ninja in action - though it must be staged cuz you'll never catch a ninja on camera)
When I'm in a theater in the midst of a gripping, dramatic film and I see the telltale glow of someone's cell phone, I feel like rising up out of my seat, tiptoeing silently through the aisles, and using my mad ninja skills to silence the offender.
The Prince Charles Cinema in London is way ahead of me. Movie patrons who can't shut up or can't resist the temptation of a text message will get a visit from a black body suit-wearing volunteer ninja.
There are no nunchucks or ninja stars, but the face-hiding suits should strike enough terror in the violators' hearts to get them back in line.
The suits are provided by Morphsuits. The Lycra creations hug the body and hide the face and head completely, simultaneously leaving both little and all to the imagination.
If the ninjas work out well, perhaps movie theaters could also experiment with zombies, vampires, and werewolves. Then we'll get the inevitable epic film adaptation: "Ninjas vs. Zombies vs. Vampires vs. Werewolves vs. Frank, the Jerk who Answers his Cell Phone During a Movie."

Back
Top Bottom