Christmas Wishlist

idk what I really want...
Flowmaster Muffler for one thing, and I want a lift for the front of my truck, leveling kit, coil spacers.

I also woulnt mind a quad core, a q6600 or something like that would probably do.

But I dont think I will get any of that, lol. I don't really care what I get honestly.

My Grandma gave me $200 for Christmas and my dad gave me $300. I already used all the $300 from my dad paying him some money I owed him and paying my speeding ticket (which will not happen again :D). I still have $200 left and I have some stuff to put up on eBay. This is, essentially, my Christmas present. I've already gotten presents for my parents and my grandma (made them myself). I don't know what to do with this money. I wanted to treat myself to something, but there's nothing I must have right now. I thought about getting an iTouch, but I'm not sure how much of the $200 it's actually worth it. So far, my plan is too keep this money to go out to movies/eat because I don't have a job and I only get $20 of allowance, this seemed best. Any one got any ideas?

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16822136284

I'm constantly running extremely low on space so I think a nice 1TB drive will be enough for my torrenting, music, anime needs.

That and I'm considering a watercooling system for my CPU and GPU. I just got to look farther into it and I might go with it. A nice Watercooling kit to go with a new motherboard and CPU next year. Hope to god the new Phenom II will live up to its overclocking potential!

And some new PC speakers, but those are impossible to come by as nothing beats my Koss Porta-pro headphones.

Back
Top Bottom