Christian Community

you guys should use this logo

Instead of Elon College put in Christian Warriors and your good :)

way to be offensive to us Christians.

Anyways.

The whole Warriors for Christ might just reference the fact that they are devoted to Christ like a warrior would be for a king.

Ready to kill.. I mean.. to follow and ready to die for their King...

Glad to see someone here knows what the names stands for. I don't see the need for being so offense and rude to Christians.
Was just simply putting it out there...i don't see the need for sure comments. But i'm glad to see someone atleast realizes what the point for the site is, and its name "Christian Warriors Online".

i just got confirmed but i find my church and most churches 100% hypocritical
i find that most of the bible is a story and a belief that was used to explain the world when facts were not avalible

way to be offensive to us Christians.

Anyways.

The whole Warriors for Christ might just reference the fact that they are devoted to Christ like a warrior would be for a king.

Ready to kill.. I mean.. to follow and ready to die for their King...

the website shows a picture of a guy with a gun shooting the gun. pretty clear symbol there.

well the site also revolves around an online game called Americas Army. so thats where the gun comes from.

Guns doesn't mean we aren't christians...its simply a logo.

i don't think anyone belonging to any religion should play any war games or games involving violence and guns etc.
im a atheist i don't believe in any of it

i don't see how playing video games would make any christian a less christian. a game is a game...entertainment. and today...almost all games have voilence...so us christians wouldn't be able to play pc or system games.

9508186.3494458.jpg

sry....im not into the whole religion thing....dont like it.

im not an athiest however

i don't see how playing video games would make any christian a less christian. a game is a game...entertainment. and today...almost all games have voilence...so us christians wouldn't be able to play pc or system games.
Thou shall not kill?

Back
Top Bottom