Chris Benoit

I wouldn't be surprised if he did. With how much of that is going on over here, it would almost be just another day in the crime-lab.

They are saying steroids seem to be the cause of it. Their is no reason or execuse to take things to that extreme espically to a little boy. I have been a wrestling fan since I was 4 years old watched him in WCW days, WWF & WWE very talented indeed and everytime he won at a "major event" his son would come running in the ring and he would carry his son round the ring. He loved his son to death IMO. Strangled the wife on Saturday, Smothered SON with a pillow on Sunday, Then hung himself on Monday in the weight room. No one expected this. Very sad indeed.

I used to be a fan of his, and watch him wrestle, however if he did it...

Then I do not want to even comment on this murdorous piece of shit, Chris Benoit. I am sorry to put it so bluntly, and mods you can do whatever you want, but the fact still stays.

That animal murdered his family, and then took his own life...

I don't see how a person could be so cruel.

Easy, they have nothing to loose! No friends, no family, no house, no car, no kids, no money, once you hit rock bottom --->You have nothing to loose<--- you have no remorse for your actions you don't care.

BTW, (might get flamed for this but its my opinion) I could "possibly" see why the wife, girlfriend, lover, mistress, (having an affair and he found out) etc... IM sorry but not the kid. Thats taking it to a whole another level you know what they do to those people in prison? Chris would have never survied federal prison (not state) simply because of the charges against him. They would have to place him in the "special population" section of the prison for his own safety from the rest of the population.

btw, he was suppose to wrestle that Saturday night at the vegence Pay Per View. Instead came home found another man in the house and went nuts on her. Just my 2 cents

I know a guy who molested his 3 year old daughter and went to prison. I have heard of a ton of stories of where he got cracked in the face.

I know a guy who molested his 3 year old daughter and went to prison. I have heard of a ton of stories of where he got cracked in the face.

I bet he did if not worse. Of course, this was a "STATE PRISON" not a Federal Prison. (BTW, State prison is worse) I don't know from personal experince however, it's what I've heard.

Thats terrible. He will get his.

Back
Top Bottom