Choose my next gun

Status
Not open for further replies.
My dad has 3 9mm Carbine's. Not sure about brand right now. And He use's one for the S.W.A.T Team here. And his was not cheap, the latest one he got was $1100.

Neo why on earth did you just say 'I Dont think there is a problem with guns' ?

I don't understand.

Guns kill people.
Guns cause accidents
Guns are dangerous no matter who you are

Guns should be banned fullstop, lethal weapon and if it gets under the wrong hands then who knows.

It's ok to shoot targets and that if your bored and live in the middle of nowhere, I don't mind that.

If you take guns away, people will use knifes. If you take knifes away and guns, people will use their fist. What are you going to suggest next, people have to have their limbs amputated so that they can't assault people? I hate to break it to you, guns don't kill, dangerous people kill. Don't be throwing the baby out with the bathwater here. You can't take away the weapon and assume that all will be fine and dandy. You need to take away the user. Besides, if you took away guns, people would just make them in their backyards, and cops and the military would be useless. Your logic is severely flawed there.

P.S. Arixxz, how about a M-249 SAW!!?!?!?!!!!
m249.JPG

Get out of this thread if you're going to nag about guns being bad. I'm pretty sure he didn't ask for your opinion on guns.

I also like the MP5.

P.S. Arixxz, how about a M-249 SAW!!?!?!?!!!!
m249.JPG

I was under the impression that even in the USA military grade weapons were illegal for civilian use.

Anyway, the UK firearms laws are really strict but most criminals just ignore them, which is why gun crime is such a major problem here. The only people I know here who have guns are farmers but mind you they're tooled up like Rambo.

I was under the impression that even in the USA military grade weapons were illegal for civilian use.

Anyway, the UK firearms laws are really strict but most criminals just ignore them, which is why gun crime is such a major problem here. The only people I know here who have guns are farmers but mind you they're tooled up like Rambo.

yer im pretty sure they are

and i know a few people who live in an inner city area who have guns that they legally own for the purpose of hunting etc
however they had to jump through hoops to get a license for them , basically you have to proove to a local police firearms officer that you are responsible and would use the guns safely and only for their intended purpose , you also have to show you have somewhere safe to keep the guns and ammunition so typically a fireproof safe bolted to the floor or wall so you cant just simply keep it in a cupboard or drawer

Neo why on earth did you just say 'I Dont think there is a problem with guns' ?

I don't understand.

Guns kill people.
Guns cause accidents
Guns are dangerous no matter who you are

Guns should be banned fullstop, lethal weapon and if it gets under the wrong hands then who knows.

It's ok to shoot targets and that if your bored and live in the middle of nowhere, I don't mind that.

I have mixed feelings about gun control. I don't like that people who are incapable of having the responsibility of possessing a fireman are still given guns with little hassle. That would be a step towards my feelings of a need for a complete restriction on firearms.

And my reason for being against it? Because I don't want the police and armies of our countries being the only ones with firearms. It would just ensure that we'll be even more likely to become slaves to our government. How will we be able to hold an uprising?!?

Also, Arrizx, what's the cost of a real MP5? like $2000?

Okay.....

Well, i'm not going to kill anyone with this gun. So someone should really start helping me with my decision.

As far as a REAL Mp5..., it totally depends. Ive seen used ones go for $1200. Ive seen new ones gos for $4800.. depends on the spcicific accessories with the gun and that stuff.

As far as guns like this to civilians. Well, you can get them easy enough. With a clear background check, and a $200 tax stamp you can get anything you want. Trust me, I know I was going to buy a silencer for my private property. But autos as really expensive, and its illegal to convert.

Not that its hard, not that id know:rolleyes:

Does anyone want to help out here... I can always make another thread if you want to discuss politics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom