Child Abuse

Is this an attempt at making "positive"/"serious" thread people won't yell at you for?

Because uhh... Do to the 3 thread in 10 minutes principal, the last 2 failed... yeah... I'd say it is =\

child abuse? these are computer/food forums my friend.
there are child abuse forums and mental illness forums i believe one is called pshyc forums or something. if you want simpathy there are support groups and if you want to help go have a bake sale or car wash. this is not stoopid this is COMPUTERFORUMS.ORG

Since when do all threads in the social lounge have to be computer-related?

what i mean is that child abuse is not one of the things that should be posted here. it is a bad thing but really why here like i already said you will not get sympathy here go to a support group and raising awareness should be done a different way? by the way the video does not work for me like many other videos.

It's a social lounge, anything can be posted. Stop going hard on him just because his last two threads were silly.

All you're doing is ruining the topic by starting a flame war (not that it was that great in the first place, but still).

all perverts should end up like the guy who was abusing my friends 4 year old son. in hospital after beaten sh!tless with a wine bottle.

Back
Top Bottom