This chic...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, its better to do something than to not do anything at all you know...

As for the english, I know you were in a rush, but you want people to be able to read it right? :p I got through it though, hehe.

MikeReiner said:
THERE! I can read that!!

Heh, you must have jotted that down in just a minute or two given how bad the grammer is.. anyway...

I almost know how you feel.. I know this girl that I really like myself.. but I don't think it's anywhere near as deep as what you appear to have going here.. You need to tell her something...

Obviously she is not exactly your girlfriend.. thus she is open...

If she was to get in a relation ship with another guy, and it actually went somewhere, you would hate yourself for the rest of your life, I promise you that.

One of the worst possible things one can do is nothing.

She is in a relationship with another guy and I do hate my self, becuse she is always with some one else and i never get the chance to tell her

AHh she is in another relationship eh? That must suck...but you need to handle this maturely...sneak up behind him and stealh attack! :p J/k...either way tell her all of what you posted here...if she tells her BF just own him :).

I suggest that you tell her, despite her having a boyfriend. Besides, the guy she's with is temporary, but you and her could be permanet. Don't procrastinate! Be hasteful! Tell her! :D

JustinMcG67 said:
I suggest that you tell her, despite her having a boyfriend. Besides, the guy she's with is temporary, but you and her could be permanet. Don't procrastinate! Be hasteful! Tell her! :D

but be sure to do it at a time when you have her full attention. Don't just blurt it out at some random moment. Invite her over or ask her to join you in some sort of leisure outing then bring it up. Work your way up to it but make sure not to back down when the time comes. Tell yourself that you will not let the night end until you tell her what you want to say. Be confident. Girls love that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom