CF.org's own CSS server Pt2!

Ok,Thanks to Ghost FL Its bassically finished with Mods installed,he simply has to add some custom maps and then it's done!

He Also changed servers from LA to TX,So everyone she get a good ping.Here is the new Adress:

63.210.145.176:27015

The password is computer

Yup :)

All done until I get the new maps on there and update the map list.

And I took off the password, by the way. It is useless.

HOPE EVERYONE ENJOYS WHAT I DID TO THE SERVER!!!

I added some mods, including obviously ManiMod for admin. I added some TK Punish mods, Fixed up the settings a little. Changed the name, took off the pass, and I switched the server location to Texas so everyone can get a decent ping. Soon I'm gonna add the custom maps and make some custom Admin models and add some end-of-game sounds before the map switches.

Oh yeah, and I made the MOTD (Message of the day) at the opening screen when you enter the server... THE ComputerForums.org/index page! :D

I posted on the forums from it yesterday in the old CSS thread :D

Thursday sounds good :)

So 10pm East?

Im a hard core PWNER, be ware of my HS's, plz dont ban me for aimbot, I'm just that good.

Thursday sounds good :)

So 10pm East?

Im a hard core PWNER, be ware of my HS's, plz dont ban me for aimbot, I'm just that good.

LMAO, I guarantee I slap that title right off your face.

Ask anyone on here thats played with me already...

:)

Ok, it turns out it was offline because I thought I could take the password off. But since Neo only payed for a private server, we have to keep a pass on it.

I changed the password to "computer". Its a hell of alot easier to remember than 112320.

Back
Top Bottom