CF Competitions!

David Lindon

Golden Master
Well its time to start the competitions!
  • Funniest Member - Vote
  • Most helpful - Vote
  • Best avatar - Vote
  • Best computer - Vote
  • Longest active member - will be selected on Dec 18.

Heres who it will work - please vote in the respective thread. Votes will be counted on Dec 18th

Prizes will be gift certificates to a place of the winners choice such as newegg, itunes etc.

If you can think of any other competitions we can run the let me know.

Rules
  • You may not vote for yourself
  • You may not ask other members to vote for you
  • Members with < 50 posts votes will not count - you can create accounts or get friends/family to sign up just to vote for you!

most active
best computer :D

I don't think best computer would be a good one. Maybe most computer knowledge or something IDK, but not best computer.

I mean myself, and many others here could build a computer better then everyone elses, but I cant afford it neither can most people.

So why should someone that can afford a computer better then everyone elses also win gift certificates?

So maybe the person with the worst computer should win, so they can start to upgrade ya know?

I don't think best computer would be a good one. Maybe most computer knowledge or something IDK, but not best computer.

I mean myself, and many others here could build a computer better then everyone elses, but I cant afford it neither can most people.

So why should someone that can afford a computer better then everyone elses also win gift certificates?

So maybe the person with the worst computer should win, so they can start to upgrade ya know?

BEst computer doesn't have to mean fastest - it can be best case mod, ghetto mod etc

Back
Top Bottom