Career in computers

sareeam

Solid State Member
Hey there,

I just wanted to kno how to start a career in computers and what u need. and where can u learn all the stuff u need to know?

Note: I dont kno much about computers, although i would like to learn. I just need to kno where to start and how.

Thanks in advance.

easy go to www.google.com and put computer help in and read other forums on computers and read this computer forums in the GENRAL HARDWARE AND SOFTWARE bit just keep reading and then start any computer course in college its easy at times and hard at others i have been building computers and messing with them,

I have just started to use MS DOS and i no a few commands and i have started to learn HTML and XHTML its hard i gusse but easy if you no what you are doing.

sareeam said:
Hey there,

I just wanted to kno how to start a career in computers and what u need. and where can u learn all the stuff u need to know?

Note: I dont kno much about computers, although i would like to learn. I just need to kno where to start and how.

Thanks in advance.

Well first start with college, 4-6 college with a computer engineering or programing or what ever computer feild your choose, then your job hunt begins but it probly won'nt be to hard with a degree of that caliber.

Recomendation
if you wanna get ur hands wet with computers, go to a school, and ask them If they have old WORKING computers, and ask if u can take them of their hands, take them home, look inside, and try to figure out for yourself how they work... then take them apart, and put them back together... and see if they work thats how I started...

Those Smart Computing magazines are pretty good for beginners. They have an annual edition that teaches you how to troubleshoot, install, and upgrade PC components. I learned a lot through there and reading different computer magazines. After you read up on it, you want to do it yourself. Take a class on PCs (here, it is called "Inside the IBM-PC"). Great hands on class. After that, you should be able to build your own PC on your own. That's the route I took. Now, I'm going to a university to get my BA in computers.

Charchris said:
Heh whats better?
Animation
Programming

programming because animation is a risky bussiness and programming you can make a whole lot more money in a whole lot of a shorter time span.

Back
Top Bottom