can someone please lend me some advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sexybaby

Baseband Member
You know with my problem on the other threads well can someone please lend me some advice because i dont know what to do and im quite lost i have no idea where this relationship is going please help me please i really need some advice i really do if anyone can help me or give me some advice please do so please because im quite lost honestly i dont know what to do im confused!!! please someone just help me im stuck i need help im confused what do i do????
Please just help me if you can ok
thank you everyone for being so nice to me well most of you anyway!!!

well sorry but it mite be the college computers but it is showing that you have got 2 threads of this topic to me.

i think i need help!! What does it mean when ever i close my eyes i see my bf in them just his face what does this mean can anybody help me? and when ever he txt's me i get a really emotional feeling inside me and it hearts so bad!!!! Does anybody know what this is? I really need help to know what this is because if it is somehting bad well then can u help me please?
and when i close my eyes i can hear him and c us to together being happy as larry
and then when i close them for along time i c him and me saying good bye!!!
and it makes me wanna cry and run back to him

Sexybaby said:
i think i need help!! What does it mean when ever i close my eyes i see my bf in them just his face what does this mean can anybody help me? and when ever he txt's me i get a really emotional feeling inside me and it hearts so bad!!!! Does anybody know what this is? I really need help to know what this is because if it is somehting bad well then can u help me please?
and when i close my eyes i can hear him and c us to together being happy as larry
and then when i close them for along time i c him and me saying good bye!!!
and it makes me wanna cry and run back to him

1st: of all , I'm no DR. RUTH....But I will say that if you see him w/your eyes shut, probably means you miss him or are thinking about him.

2nd: the feeling your getting, is probably related to butterflyies...Kinda being on a blind date. You want to make the best impression, but also don't know what to expect.

3rd: How long have you been seeing this guy? And what exactly are your feelings for him? Are you both Honest & True to one another ?

Last but not least, if you do have a strange feeling that you might lose him, might be that you are mad or in dought about something he did or did'nt do.

xx cobra xx said:
dont double THREAD plz and no color

I don't think she meant to.....It happens to some, even me, when there is alot of traffic on here.

And if people want to use COLOR

Then let them, It's part of their fun here at CF.

Maybe you should ask a counselor or your "bf". Not a whole bunch of computer nerds.

Also, try to use a little thing called grammar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom