Bye for now!

joxley1990

Golden Master
Heyy CF - I have some badd news! Well, bad for me..not bad for you..

I have got Repetitive Strain Injury! (RSI) Which proves I am the ultimate computer geek!

I am tpying at this moment with bandages round my hands, and splints, things to keep my hands straight, so I wont be here for x amount of time. I dont know how long it will take to get better, so Im off out for a bit - huh, who knows, might be better tomorrow, but I doubt it. I went to see the Doctor before, who confirmed it, it started hurting when I was on the PS2, and I cant save it until I have done the missions (san andreas) and the PS2, is not going off, until my hands are better, because the mission is hard, and im really far! haha

So, yeah, this is me, away for x amount of time!

Bye for now!

Wow... I don't know anyone who has actually got that before.

Whats it feel like? Guess you won't be able to tell us :p

Anyhow, hope you get better soon!

Kage said:
Wow... I don't know anyone who has actually got that before.

Whats it feel like? Guess you won't be able to tell us :p

Anyhow, hope you get better soon!

ite, my bro is going to step in, just so I can finish this. i can type wid just one finger, but it takes a while. it hurts, like a stinging pain whenever the end of your finger touches anything, by d way, glad to see your back dev.

i would like to apologise now, for the bad grammer by my brother..

(made by joe)

lol that's pretty hardcore man you must spend a lot of time gaming! Anyways hopefully you'll be back soon.

Ha, I've done that before playing Resident Evil 2 for the Playstation. Very addicting game and the next day, I could barely hold on to a pencil. Cramped up.

Back
Top Bottom