bye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look why say all this about him? are you all jaelous becuase he became a mod??? look, Ive got news for you!! He's been a very great freind to me,

hes not spolied, his family ahs money but they arent that eager to spend it. hes had troubles with his house and his systems due to nvidia and thier sli problems.

and his car is leased like much other peoples cars are.

and jealousy is a green eyed monster with an intel logo on it!! ok

so please dotn judge people cuase thier a mod its not nice and soem people are good at what they do so they get promoted. plain as that. no need for any of this.

mostly hardware my ___ this site hasnt been serious about hardware in the past several months!!! all it is is flaming!!

mostly hardware my ___ this site hasnt been serious about hardware in the past several months!!! all it is is flaming!!

I'm sorry, but that's just bullshit.

I've been here since May, and I don't post unless I need to (which is why my ratio is WAY less then all of you). However, I know, as a long-term member, that we've always flamed, and always gotten along. The reason I joined, for example, was to join a lively debate of Linux vr Windows. I flamed a lot on LK, but that doesn't mean I hated him.

Saying that this forum hasn't hadn't any hardware things in it over the past months is just pure ignorance. We've covered pretty much every topic possible. As I said: Flaming and a bit of argueing in debates is NATURAL for a forum like this. Hardware is just too competitive of a field for everyone to get along with each other. You and AMD Zen, being hardware and computer experts, should know that better then anyone.

So trying to enforce complete peace and no flaming on a forum like this is plain dumb. It just won't work.

Hmm, so I should apologize after these right, READ CAREFULLY, THEN YOU WILL SEE HOW EVIL AND MEAN HE REALLY WAS!! REMEMBER, READ CAREFULLY TO TAKE IN THE WHOLE PICTURE! Remember, just because I am a MOD doesn't mean you can bash me and get away with it! Here is my defense! Read, and be AMAZED at the EVIL of Giancardo! You want to hate me! Fine! But I will take Gian down with me! See the real side of people before you judge THEM! Now, have your eyes burn in Hell with these PMs sent to me from GOOD OL Giancardo!!

Yesterday, 05:16 PM
Title- blah blah blah go away turd
You're a little hypocrite. I see you going after people calling them a bunch of shit all the time. You're a little fool. I could care less about what you say. I have nothing else to say to you. You will suffer hell from me. You will never tell me when or if I'll suffer, you stupid fool.

Yesterday, 05:27 PM
Title- fuck you
You know what I call this? You can keep saying what you want many times but it doesn't really make it true. You're a lousy mod, you're immature, you're a little rich spoiled brat and that's all I will say. You harass members here constantly and I'm going to David about this (if only he would empty his inbox). Fuck your stupid warnings and fuck you. So go to hell.

Yesterday, 08:30 PM
Title: Hah
You're a god damn idiot. Everybody doesn't like you. Don't try to claim that you asshole. And David will probably kick you out. You are too fucking stupid to be a mod.

Today, 12:00 AM
Title: wrong
big mistake? why don't you rot in hell you stupid piece of crap! you should be harassed because you are immature and unprofessional. You are digging your own grave. Not me. You are just sooooo stupid.

Here are my responses to each of these, in order..

Yesterday, 05:23 PM
Title: ....Do what you will Gian.....
Your name calling is silly Gian. Besides, people like me as a MOD. I do my job well. I am not BIASED toward you in any form... For example, I got mad at Rakedog for quoting another members post in the same post you seem intent on flaming in, despite the OBVIOUS WARNING i posted.... Do what you will, but you will suffer the consequences that are HEREIN POSTED.. I didn't post them for my health Giancardo, so call me whatever you wish, it is of no consequence, and will not sway my judgement in any way on this matter.

Have a lovely day. Sorry you feel that way about me, but the RULES are the RULES. Please stop trying to overide them. THX.

Yesterday, 06:13 PM
Title: Ok...
Fine.. Do what you will... David will not be mad at me, since everyone else likes me as a MOD except you.. Maybe if you would just be nice, this would not happen, but you refuse. You can be as mean as you want, but if break the rules, I MUST DO MY JOB...

Yesterday, 10:57 PM
Title: And now my dear friend... You find out why.
Big mistake harassing me over a modification.... But your digging your own grave here, not me. Do what you want... You have to live with the consequences Gian. Sry. :(

Today, 04:44 PM
Title: Are you finished with the HATE MAIL?
Pls cut it out... I am sick of this incesent hate mail.. It grows old on my nerves.. Just stop it pls.. My inbox is becoming filled with your hate mail, which is impeding others with important technical questions from asking me them privately. I request you stop please. I am asking nicely for you to stop this persistent behavior that is immature and abusive. Thank you.

There, now think of me what you will.. I am not the bad guy here, and I will not apologize for something I HAVE NOT DONE.. I didn't do anything to him.. He flipped out because he hated me. WTF ever! Look, who knows they will make a better MOD then I? Who hates me the most? CMON!! TELL ME! I AM SICK OF THIS! DONT YOU DARE ACCUSE ME OF BEING THE BAD GUY HERE, WHEN IT IS GIAN WHO IS!

Accualy, you just ruined your picture of yourself. Didn't you read my whole post on how it's a part of a forum?

Your name calling is silly Gian. Besides, people like me as a MOD. I do my job well. I am not BIASED toward you in any form... For example, I got mad at Rakedog for quoting another members post in the same post you seem intent on flaming in, despite the OBVIOUS WARNING i posted.... Do what you will, but you will suffer the consequences that are HEREIN POSTED.. I didn't post them for my health Giancardo, so call me whatever you wish, it is of no consequence, and will not sway my judgement in any way on this matter.

Stop being so full of yourself... I'm not saying I don't like as a mod, but I do have my complaints. What you said is simply not true.

Fine.. Do what you will... David will not be mad at me, since everyone else likes me as a MOD except you.. Maybe if you would just be nice, this would not happen, but you refuse. You can be as mean as you want, but if break the rules, I MUST DO MY JOB...

Again, stop being so egoistic.

Your job!?!? You shouldn't have made the thread in the first place. Your "Job" was to figure out that that's NOT THE WAY THINGS WORK IN THIS FORUM.

YOU DARE ACCUSE ME OF BEING THE BAD GUY HERE, WHEN IT IS GIAN WHO IS!

I'm sorry, but combining my entire arguement, I think I do have a point against you and your dictatorship-like rules.

Gian is just being himself. If you have a problem with that, you should leave, not him. This forum has accepted his awesome debating skill, perhaps you haven't. You don't just walk up to all of us long term members, and say "No more fighting and flaming". We fight fire with fire, and we're totally used to it. You are not going to change the way this forum works, I'm sorry to break that to you.

Ok fine RakeDog.. You wanted that Poll in the first place, and you were the one with the idea of closely monitoring it.... However, since you have decided to be a jerk about your own idea, and turn it around on me to blame me for it, then I will close it. Dont ask for anything from me again.. I will not be blamed for YOUR idea...

ecuse me hes not egotisc hes a very modest person hes been really fair to everyone, so I dunno what ur talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom