This is BS!

G35x

Golden Master
Ok my dad just got home from out of the country. While he was gone our cell phones were disconnected he forgot to pay the bill. Now were canceling our plana and going to cingular which i am all for. I had my eyes on the ROKR and really really wanted it, it was only gonna cost 100 with 2yr activation. So ok i got to order with him today online and ITS NOT THERE...they dont sell it no more..Does anyone know if they are going to bring a rokr 2 or something. Does anyone know a site that tells you what new phones are coming out soon for providers

they have another motorolla phone much similar to that that is brand new and as thinner than the razr. it has itunes too, its called the silvr, i believe, and muchg better than the rockr

There is the ROKR E1, and the ROKR E2. I belive they took off the E1 because I have heard the E2 wich hold about 500 songs is coming out soon. That could be why. If not your other options are any phone that can use Mini SD or any phone with iTunes.

.Regret said:
There is the ROKR E1, and the ROKR E2. I belive they took off the E1 because I have heard the E2 wich hold about 500 songs is coming out soon. That could be why. If not your other options are any phone that can use Mini SD or any phone with iTunes.

Thanks you you actually awnsered my question why they got rid of it.!

And as for me getting it from ebay...Its called why would i if im getting a new plan witha 2yr avtivation it would be soo much cheaper to get directly from cingular thought that was a no brainer for example a razr=150 with 2yr plan its only 99!

Thanks, im gonna go drop by the cingular store tommorow see whats going on.

The ROKR E1 got such bad rep...a lot of people didn't really like it. Wait for the Motorola SLVR. It's a Cingular iTunes phone too, but better. :D

Sorry, but, I don't know a lot of cellular phones. Who makes the ROKR E1 and E2 phones?

Back
Top Bottom