British people captured in Iran

ill tell you one thing i have no doubt that she was forced to write them. ive heard and watched hundreds of people forcing people to write fake letters in all types of situations.

and even if they were in Iraqi waters it dosent matter the only international law there breaking is obvious but its to the new Iraq goverment and i doubt any Iraqi politician\military leader cares that they captured them in there waters. Unless iran is part of NATO they cant do anything about it. and i know there not giving the prisoners back unfortunately with out a bribe. i dont think there is any political way to solve other than what i said before.

but there is pleny of military options but thats a whole new side

DJ-CHRIS said:
Iran's going to get invaded

no way the UK and USA will launch Special Forces raid if they cant find another way but an invasion will only lead to them being killed which totally defeats the purpose of the invasion

Hmm, Iran is just making a show and saying it's not going to get bullied by stronger nations. Them standing tough will inspire others to do the same(terrorists). I believe Britain is going to get them back after a long but I suspect until then they'll be treated pretty well because if they aren't that's pretty much a declaration of war.

Well, sounds like the same boat the US was in after September 11th, except different circumstances go tthem there...but I belive that Iran will get invaded like DJ -CHRIS said...if it were up to me, I would take a couple of stealth bombers blow up one of their cities then come in with a huge force of attack helis and spec ops to get out the British sailors then pull out and leave them in the dust...but thats just my opinion.

iran will end up getting invaded..

diplomacy (well, with blair in charge) isnt going to happen

it has already been provved without doubt that they were in iraqi waters on UN duty, GPS is pretty damn accurate.. and 1.25NM is a pretty large distance..

iran are trying to provoke the UK and US, the personel are being used as pawns in the little game between the US/UK and iran.

hascet said:
Well, sounds like the same boat the US was in after September 11th, except different circumstances go tthem there...but I belive that Iran will get invaded like DJ -CHRIS said...if it were up to me, I would take a couple of stealth bombers blow up one of their cities then come in with a huge force of attack helis and spec ops to get out the British sailors then pull out and leave them in the dust...but thats just my opinion.

1) the UK dosent have stealh bombers and the USA is NOT going to EVER give away that secret even to such a great ally :D
2) thats a foolish plan its takes 5sec. to kill those sailors and they will be given at least a 5sec. warning
3)think REALALISTICALY

rudster816 said:
1) the UK dosent have stealh bombers and the USA is NOT going to EVER give away that secret even to such a great ally :D
2) thats a foolish plan its takes 5sec. to kill those sailors and they will be given at least a 5sec. warning
3)think REALALISTICALY
I said a city, not the one they are in...what makes you think that they don't have stealth bombers...that is realistic, its my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom