Breakfast

I never eat breakfast normally cause I go to school or have swimming early in the morning, however when I do it's whatevers in the fridge that I like, today I had a hoagie.

BGates14 said:
I never eat breakfast normally cause I go to school or have swimming early in the morning, however when I do it's whatevers in the fridge that I like, today I had a hoagie.
Hoagie, whats that?

Same as Seti (including the ciggy); not for any real purpose, I'm just extremely grouchey for the rest of the day if I don't have 'em when I first wake up.

Usually a bowl of Honey Nut Cheerios and 2 pieces of taste with apricot jelly.

Also, what's an english? Raffaz says he has a "full english".

Full english breakfast = Bacon, sausage, fried egg, mushrooms, tomato, beans, black pudding, fried bread (not sure if ive missed anything):)

Raffaz said:
Full english breakfast = Bacon, sausage, fried egg, mushrooms, tomato, beans, black pudding, fried bread (not sure if ive missed anything):)

mmmmmmmmmm... so god damn nice..... i usually have cereal, or a choc bar if im in a rush. some weekends i may have a "full english". let me repeat: I LOVE THEM, so god damn nice, just a bit fatty and not good if your in a rush. the ones at tesco usually come with hash browns which is a nice extra :)

Raffaz said:
Hoagie, whats that?
A king-sized sandwich with a variety of fillings, also known as submarine, rocket, torpedo, po - boy, grinder, dagwood etc, depending on where you live in the US

Back
Top Bottom