bought me an iphone

mark thorpe

Golden Master
yep.. gone to the dark side.. and these things rock!! they are awesome pieces of kit.. love the zoom and scrolling through music/pictures.. and just being able to have the whole fourth series of family guy on my phone is awesome.

havnt managed to scratch it either, most of my phones get scratched badly within a week.. had this for a couple of weeks now, and the screen is good as new :) brilliant piece of kid.. kudos to apple for creating an amazing gadget :)

I've played with the ipod touch and it was really cool, the technology is amazing. If I wasn't so cheap I probably would get one :) the iphones are nice, but I'm too cheap to pay the monthly fee for it.

Hm, the back will get scratched. I find that funny, how do you set the phone down without scratching it!?!? I want one, but i'm afraid to lose it or have it stolen from a pocket/in a locker.

the back isnt scratched yet, but ive only had it 2 weeks..

its £35 a month, which i was paying anyway.. which isnt very much really..

i saw it and thought it was cool.. now i have one in my pocket.. lol..

I like the concept of them, but their HUUUUUGE!!! Il wait till they get smaller :)

my friends hacked all the itouches so kool with nes and snes emulators and all these programs

Hm, the back will get scratched. I find that funny, how do you set the phone down without scratching it!?!? I want one, but i'm afraid to lose it or have it stolen from a pocket/in a locker.

just get a case for it, and as soon as you buy it put it in the case and it'll never get scratched ..i had my Ipod for a week without a case and the back was already scratched by dust and fingerprints...Iphones and Ipods are easy to get scratched...so now i have this cool leather case for my Ipod video!

I like the concept of them, but their HUUUUUGE!!! Il wait till they get smaller :)

true!
for cheap people like me and many others, you should wait till the prices drop...and yes, they always come out with new products and then a year or sooner they come out with a smaller version...for example the Nintendo DS and the Lite that came out a year later..

The dreaded iPhone. I haven't jumped to the hype. Then again, it only works on AT&T network. I'm planning on getting the LG Venus in a few months. It's great. A true MP3 phone that comes with all the music essentials in a kit. It's touch-screen too, but the bottom portion of the dual screen. It's only $150 (including the $100 upgrade credit).

The Blackberry phone is nice, but it requires a data package to go with it which is a minimum of $25 extra added on to your regular monthly plan. Expensive!!!

Back
Top Bottom