Bought a..

joxley1990

Golden Master
New car!

Rover 114 GTA, 1.4 Litre Turbo, Alloy Wheels, Sunroof, Alarm..

Sample Pictures:

foto%201.jpg

That colour as well, I love it, proper racing car, bloooooddyy rapid!

Got 4 6 by 9's im looking at, picking the car up next tuesday.. what you all think?

OMG, that's a small car. Reminds me of the Peugot from Need For Speed Underground. I guess most cars in Europe are like that. At least it's turbo charged so that's good.

Yeah the Peugeot 106, my mate's got one all kitted up, bright yellow, lol. I love that car! Turbo, 1.4, and small = very fast, I feel some track days coming on!

Man I would so rock that. I love Euro hatches, shame there aren't more in the states...

See if you can get a Koni suspension kit for it and it will be that much better, man. It looks like it could use a very small drop.
edit: I can't find a suspension kit for it. :(

You won't be able to buy them, because there's no need for them, as soon as you get a little weight in them, they drop about 15mm because it comes standard with a soft suspension.

Its a good runabout to work and my girlfriends, I get petrol free, dad pays for insurance, and the car is very cheap.

Yeah but what I was advocating is low weight, stiff suspension, you see? It still looks pretty fun though.

bigger turbo + fuel delivery + more boost

reminds me of a boxier rendition of my old 240SX

1.4 and turbo on something that small i can imagine it is pretty nifty , Nice car tho and is this your first car ?

How much though?

Back
Top Bottom