Bose

TRDCorolla1

Golden Master
We all know that Bose speaker systems are suppose to be high quality right? Well do you think this is getting too carried away? It's only a 3-piece DVD system including speakers and they want more than a grand to get it!!!

Bose® 3·2·1 GS II DVD home entertainment system
http://www.bose.com/controller?event=VIEW_PRODUCT_PAGE_EVENT&product=321gs_dvd_index&ck=0

I've seen TV reviews on this but do they really expect us to actually hear what the people here on TV through our crappy TV? I would think something like this cost in the hundreds, not in the thousands. I really like a Bose system, but with prices like this, there's no way. I was thinking of using it with my TV because i have no sound system with it. This does look attractive with just a 3-speaker hookup and if the sound is as good as they say it is as compared to 5.1 home theater setup, then I think I may think twice. I don't know. They offer payment plans, ha.

well it does use completely new audio technology, i would listen to it at a local bose place and see if u like it, if you do buy it, bose is after all high quality and for high quality your going to pay for it. sounds like to me you want high quality when u cant afford it. theres always a normal speaker system for like $800.00, you dont need this one.

Bose is so unbelievably over priced. My home theatre is running sony surround sound. 6.1 and all that jazz..10 speakers, sub and receiver picked up for around 600. Sounds great to me...

yea but bose is amazing quality and also that specific system uses a different kinda sound wave, havent u seen the commercials?

Bose is very nice, but for what they charge, I would avoid them. MBQuart owns Bose a thousand times over.

wtf u want a nazi stereo? it'd be brainwashing u as u watch a movie..lol j/k soe people may get affended. anyhoo i still like bose

I'll wait till you get off your high before I completly respond to that immature reply.

Back
Top Bottom