Bond Vs Bourne

i would have to go with bond, mainly because look at how many movies they have made, and all of them good,

i would have to go with bond, mainly because look at how many movies they have made, and all of them good,

look at home many bond actors they had. Shawn Connery was by far the best bond actor. Both movies are good. Would of been better if the bourne series was R rated and Matt Damon is a damn good actor.

Bond movies are better hands down, but the last Bourne was pretty amazing. Bond are more consistantly good, like classic good.

I like Bond better, Sean Connery was the best Bond without question. I didn't like Pierce Brosnan much because he didn't seem to fit the part.
I can't say much since I haven't seen the Bourne movies except for the last one. I thought it was good at parts but it dragged on a little bit. Matt Damon is a good actor though.

i would go with bond, not cuz he can win the fights, but theres hot chicks in them. and bond gets the hot chicks.

i would go with bond, not cuz he can win the fights, but theres hot chicks in them. and bond gets the hot chicks.

Guys. *sigh* why are movies always about the "hot" fake chicks? That's pathetic. (no offense)

Guys. *sigh* why are movies always about the "hot" fake chicks? That's pathetic. (no offense)

What's with girls and love movies?

Girls like a good romanticly boring movie for most guys.
While guys like a movie with a lot of action, and lots of hot girls.

Both like comedys I would say tho, lol. They have hot chicks too.

What's with girls and love movies?

Girls like a good romanticly boring movie for most guys.
While guys like a movie with a lot of action, and lots of hot girls.

Both like comedys I would say tho, lol. They have hot chicks too.

You know, I dont know whats with girls and stupid romantic crappy movies...im not that type of girl. I really cant stand those...Id rather watch movies like bond...bourne....uhhh transformers, 300, the guardian..those are my type. But still dont understand whats up with the "hot" girls. Guys dont grasp the concept that they're fake.

Back
Top Bottom