A boat. Made of Cardboard.

superman22x

Golden Master
It's legit. Think it will float? We are gonna paint it still I think. Maybe more duct tape.

IMAG0240.jpg

IMAG0241.jpg

IMAG0242.jpg

You have far too much time on your hands! Haha.

Curious to see how you guys fare out in the Water! :eek: I personally don't think it will float.....Atleast not for long.

The torsional stability about the longitudinal axis seems to be lacking, other than that I'd say its sea worthy.

It's some thick cardboard. Oh, the bottom is fully coated in ductape too. And we are not going in with the chairs, lmfao. I'll let you guys know how far it makes it on friday...

Hahahaha i think it'll actually float because the bottom is covered in ductape, assuming the strips overlap slightly

I suppose if you were to do some more solid construction like bolting the cardboard together, sealing the edges (inside and out) with tar, and then reductaping the thing together again, I think it should float fine. You should try a trip down the Colorado River with a buddy or two. LMAO. Just be prepared to "jump ship" should you need to. JK, but seriously, you see what she can handle with some cheap upgrades.

Take some carpenters working plastic stuff (dunno what to call it but my dad uses it) and but it inside that and duct tape it to the bottom. if that makes sense, it does in my mind haha

Take some carpenters working plastic stuff (dunno what to call it but my dad uses it) and but it inside that and duct tape it to the bottom. if that makes sense, it does in my mind haha

Well yeah, in your mind. JK. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom