Bioshock 2 or Left 4 Dead 2 (on steam or retail, doesnt matter)

Delux

In Runtime
money isnt an issue nor is a good deal for me really, i just want replayability, where i wont get sick of.

i am into FPS, played bioshock 1 loved it, played L$D loved it non stop action on both.

on steam if i PO bioshock 2 i get Bioshock 1 for free (but ive already beaten it)

L4D 2 is more expensive but i read a few good things on it, cant really decide, help??:eek:

BIOSHOCK 2

L4D2 is a great game, but its very repetitive....

I havent played bioshock 2 yet (obviosly) but i own L4D2 on steam, and havent touched it since i beat the campaigns once or twice over again..

I think B2 would be a better choice, but if your a diehard L4D2 fan, have at it, but it wasnt my cup of tea.

well i was just on gameFaqs on the boards, and im taking a look at Call of duty, the new one i keep reading is full of hackers because of no dedicated servers or somthing like that, so im thinking of picking up cod4 (loved it on ps3) over bioshock 2 or L4D 2

I think both are great games, I've played like 1/3rd of Bioshock 1 and it was great. L4D2 is a classic!

i was considering Mass Effect 2...

it was sweet on 360.

Though idk about L4D2...
i mean, they mise well have made it a expansion pack ...
no new graphics, nothing new at all, its pretty much just crap they couldnt fit in the first game, and threw it on a new disc, to make extra money. to me.

i was considering Mass Effect 2...

it was sweet on 360.

Though idk about L4D2...
no new graphics, nothing new at all, its pretty much just crap they couldnt fit in the first game, and threw it on a new disc, to make extra money. to me.

well im looking mostly for an online portion of the game aswell

I don't know about you guys, but I have a blast playing L4D2 Scavenge with my little 3-man clan and mics.

Left 4 Dead is good if you like the whole hordes of zombies thing.

although, the annoying thing is, they're very fast. Its a fun game, but fundamentally every level is essentially the same. Waves of zombies comin' atchaah'.

BIOSHOCK was a good game, so i guess BIOSHOCK 2 is good too?

Though idk about L4D2...

I thought about this before i even bought l4d2 and its the first thing that people think, dont bash it till you try it man.

I don't know about you guys, but I have a blast playing L4D2 Scavenge with my little 3-man clan and mics.

WTH cabbs, why havent I been invited to this clan/ played with you in the past 3 months?

thanks for everyones opinions, i think im going to get either COD 4 or L4D2, only decision is are there still people playing COD4 online anymore or did they all go on to the massacre that is MW2?

Back
Top Bottom