best week+a few days, of my life

ChuNalt787

In Runtime
Wow this is the best. Friday our school team won their first district game in overtime. Saturday I didnt have to do anything but just sit around the house and relax. Monday I come to school and ace a quiz of mine. Then I get home and get an acceptance letter to Baylor, a college down here that I wanted to go to. Today I go to school and this girl that I asked said yes to going to homecoming together. Then about two hours later some kids come into my class and tell me I won an ipod nano in a raffle and just hand it to me. Next friday we have our all time rivals to play in football plus early dismissal with a peprally so pretty much no school. Then the week after that we dont even have school and my birthday is on that friday, 10/07. Im gonna be 18. Woo Hoo!!! This is amazing.

ChuNalt787 said:
Wow this is the best. Friday our school team won their first district game in overtime. Saturday I didnt have to do anything but just sit around the house and relax. Monday I come to school and ace a quiz of mine. Then I get home and get an acceptance letter to Baylor, a college down here that I wanted to go to. Today I go to school and this girl that I asked said yes to going to homecoming together. Then about two hours later some kids come into my class and tell me I won an ipod nano in a raffle and just hand it to me. Next friday we have our all time rivals to play in football plus early dismissal with a peprally so pretty much no school. Then the week after that we dont even have school and my birthday is on that friday, 10/07. Im gonna be 18. Woo Hoo!!! This is amazing.

Damn man wish my life was happy as yours

Back
Top Bottom