Best Mod poll

Has to be Mark Thorpe as he is a fellow YID, we Spurs brothers stick together, YID ARMY YID ARMY:)

i went for mr mixx, good guy :)

YID ARMY!! YID ARMY!!
did ya hear.. henry has gone from the scum, and it seems like we have landed bent, all is good :)

YID ARMY!! YID ARMY!!
did ya hear.. henry has gone from the scum, and it seems like we have landed bent, all is good :)

I text my gooner mate yesterdy to brag about the news he was not to pleased about losing him ha ha, maybe the tides turning at long last, have we got Bent then I did not think they where going to pay the asking price of 17m?.

Special thanks to THIERRY HENRY for putting a smile on my face and wiping the smuck one of 50000 gooners!!!.

I thought Mr mixx had handed in his mod, and thats why celegorm got a job. Also, wheres brookfield on there?

Well i choose Celegorm because i havent noticed any change since him beeing a mod apart from his modeerating dutiees he still treats people as he did before and he dosent think he is above the rest of us .He also still helps people out even tho he is a mod .Oh yeah and he still has a sense of humor but knows when a joke has gone too far. He also looks at the rules to decide if something is wrong and dosent just decide and make rules up as he goes along and something needs doing .He also still follows the rules even tho he is a mod . I could also say the same about a few other mods

YID ARMY!! YID ARMY!!

Thanks for the mention man, I like to be the behind the scene type of guy.

It's in my nature to want to help out, when I can.. :p

I thought Mr mixx had handed in his mod, and thats why celegorm got a job. Also, wheres brookfield on there?

I asked David to make me a tmp Mod like LK used to be, only because of the fact I can't be on alot like I used to, but will remain as a Mod.

I have also asked David to add one more Mod in place of the time I could'nt be here and so he did.

A big ups to the David and Staff....For keeping it real.

-edit-

Now, as for having a favorite Mod, well that's hard cause I like all of them.

All have done their part in keeping up the forum and enforcing the rules...So Kudos to You guy's !!

actually i do like brookfield he's strict very old school people don't understand he grew up in a diff generation...with out rules theres only chaos....and besides if you want to curse and all that other good stuff there are other forums...i belong to a few but i always come to this sitre for insight....alot of ppl are very knowlegable and don't bash you as much as other sites do.....try posting stupid crap at gs or ign....dosen't work to great lol...but i have to give it up to all the mods because at some sites you never get input from the mods and if you do your usually in trouble!!!

Back
Top Bottom