Best Mod poll

Thelis

Golden Master
Choose your favorite Moderator and say why you like him.

PS: Mods I know you will want to close it, but don't. It is actually a way for you guys to get feedback and learn what is working and what isn't.

I chose Arrizx. There are actually multiple mods that I like, but thanks to Thelis I had to ration and actually choose one. Great.

I like Arrizx because he's tolerant and has common sense. He's not thickheaded nor naive but at the same time, he's open to a lot of things, which is good. One of the best parts is that he's great to talk to and he isn't a jackass or anything.

I went with celegorm for several reasons. First one is that he has a great sense of right and wrong, and can make great distinctions between what abides by the rules and what doesn't. Second, he has a great sense of humor, and he disperses his authority with good nature. Thirdly, even though he is still a mod, he also helps out people with their problems, and takes time from his duties to talk to us.

Yup. Well I could apply that with some of the mods. Either way, I like most of them simply because of what they've done for the forums.

ummm i think this thread might cause some problems and may offend one of them.

i just dont want this to turn into
"oh you voted for ______ your dumb you should have voted for _____"
that would be just like saying i dont like that one guy. this thread is just going to hurt someones feelings IMO

also where is david?!?! i think he should be considered a mod too imo cause he does help mod the forums.

you also forgot brook :(

Obviously you're missing the point of the thread. It's to tell others who your favorite moderator is and why. It's for feedback reasons, not a popularity contest.

Rudster, I'm pretty sure Thelis would've added more, but it's only 10 options per poll.

I'm not gonna close it, I wanna feel the love!

Alvino created the love orgy again.. GET READY!

Haha... does anyone even remember that conversation??

Anyways...... I like celegorm, he is a great addition and is adapting well. Very smart about what he does. Fun to be around.

Back
Top Bottom