Best Games of all-TIME

Imo, these are the best games I've played in the following game genres. I'm sure there are other games I could add to this list, but I just haven't played them.

Best RTSs: Warcraft III (RoC + TFT), Warlocked
Best RPGs: Final Fantasy VII, Final Fantasy IX, Baldur's Gate, Skies of Arcadia: Legends
Best MMO: World of Warcraft
Best Shooter: Counter Strike: Source, Goldeneye 64
Best Tycoon: Rollercoaster Tycoon with expansions
Best Action/Adventure: Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
Best Adventure: Myst
Best Survival Horror: Resident Evil 4, Silent Hill
Best Platform: Banjo-Kazooie
Best Sport Games: NFL2k3, MLB with Ken Griffey Jr.
Best Simulations: Ace Combat 4, SimCity, Harvest Moon, Animal Crossing
Best Graphically Advanced Game: Crysis
Game that visually stunned me when I saw it: Half-Life 2
Game that shocked me: Grand Theft Auto III (I was in 8th grade when GTAIII came out)

how is warcraft 3 the best rts when a mod that players made is even more popular than the actual game...

Super Metroid on the Super Nintendo would have to be one of my favourites of all time.

Pokemon Yellow on GBC
Sonic the hedgehog I,II,III On Sega megadrive
Need For Speed II on PC
Counter strike source on PC
Age of empire II on PC
Simicty 2000 and Simcity 4 on PC

Also urban terror is a mention,it was my FIRST ever FPS :D

Pong FTMFW!!!!

Oh and minesweeper is a close second.

No seriously, my favorite game at the moment is Tiger Woods PGA Tour 09 for PS3, would be cooler if I could get the damn photo game face to work.

My favorite of all time, I would have to say it is WCW vs NWO for the N64, man I played the hell out of that game when I had it. And even when I had an N64 emulator on my other computer I played it a lot. Hell, I even bought an adapter to use a real N64 controller on my pc!

For PCs when I was younger, the Original "Might and Magic" Series I thoroughly enjoyed. Little more modern, Likely Far Cry.

Consoles-Zelda.

Back
Top Bottom