Best game(s) of all time?

Whoo...not in any specific order:

Super Mario Bros. (NES)
Tetris (Multiplatform)
Pac-Man (Arcade)
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (N64)
Halo: Combat Evolved (Xbox & PC)
Donkey Kong (Arcade)
GoldenEye 007 (N64)
Street Fighter II (Arcade)
Asteroids (Arcade)
The Legend of Zelda (NES)
Sonic the Hedgehog (Genesis)
Super Mario Bros. 3 (NES)
Super Mario 64 (N64)
Pong (Arcade)
Guitar Hero (PS2)
Dance Dance Revolution (Arcade)
Resident Evil 4 (GameCube)
God of War (PS2)
Grand Theft Auto III (PS2)
Virtua Fighter 4 (PS2)
Ninja Gaiden (Xbox)
Space Invaders (Arcade)
Contra (Arcade)
Ridge Racer (PlayStation)
Halo 2 (Xbox)
Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow (Xbox)
Advance Wars (GBA)
Splinter Cell (Xbox)
Defender (Arcade)
Frogger (Arcade)
Virtua Fighter 2 (Arcade)
Tomb Raider (Multiplatform)
Soul Calibur (Dreamcast)
Final Fantasy VII (PlayStation)
Gran Turismo (PlayStation)
Super Metroid (Super NES)
Virtua Fighter (Arcade)
Pitfall! (Atari 2600)
Metal Gear Solid (PlayStation)
Metroid (NES)

All these games are either classic, groundbreaking, insanely fun, or has lots depth. Some even have several of those characteristics.

TRDCorolla said:
The music and sound effects contribute to the eery scene. If you think that's scary, you should play Doom 3.

Doom 3 is only scary for the first hour or so. The creatures have more bark than bite and most of the horror is contributed to the fact that theres no lights and id Software's smart choice for making you switch between flashlight and weapon (Duct Tape mod FTW!)

If you want scary, play Condemned: Criminal Origins.

Dang!, so many game. Not too many pc's game tho... and yeah am not looking for a insanly scary game :p, am looking for a awesome action game, F.E.A.R looks very good, with a little horror.. ok maybe more than a little :), it's so cheap as well, F.E.A.R. Limited Edition for only $AU25! That's like ... $US18 i think.

JikuzeN said:
Dang!, so many game. Not too many pc's game tho... and yeah am not looking for a insanly scary game :p, am looking for a awesome action game, F.E.A.R looks very good, with a little horror.. ok maybe more than a little :), it's so cheap as well, F.E.A.R. Limited Edition for only $AU25! That's like ... $US18 i think.

Well back in those days, the console reigned supreme. PC's were simply too expensive for the average consumer to buy. Game selection was limited too. Arcades were the prime source for video games, at least until the NES came around.

EDIT>>> $25 AUD is about $19.93 USD.

cileskot said:
gears of war has some spots that will make you jump

Yeah!, am waiting for that to come out on the PC, if possible .., probaly be in my list of best games of all time, if it came out on the pc :D

alvino said:
Well back in those days, the console reigned supreme. PC's were simply too expensive for the average consumer to buy. Game selection was limited too. Arcades were the prime source for video games, at least until the NES came around.

EDIT>>> $25 AUD is about $19.93 USD.

But the NES rocked right?, $19?, close enough :p

Epic Games and Microsoft have no plans to bring Gears of War to the PC. Becides, the controls using the Xbox 360 controller flow WAY better than PC controls do (which is rare).

Haha, yeah the NES was the shit.

TRDCorolla said:
They have the demo you can download. BOth the single and mulitplayer version. The single player mode is scary because that little girl comes out of nowhere at the end of this one tunnel.
Yeah I have played all of F.E.A.R and it has to be one of the most scariest games I have ever played. Well since most of them have been said I am going to add the total war series to the list. I always like commanding armies of 1000+ units.

Back
Top Bottom