Beer turns men into women

Nik00117

Fully Optimized
Harvard scientists released the results of a recent analysis that revealed the presence of female hormones in beer. Men should take a concerned look at their beer consumption. The theory is that beer contains female hormones (hops contain phytoeostrogens) and that by drinking enough beer, men turn into women.

To test the theory, 100 men were fed 8 pints of beer each within a
1-hour period. It was then observed that 100% of the test subjects:

1.) Gained weight
2.) Talked excessively without making sense
3.) Became overly emotional
4.) Couldn't drive
5.) Failed to think rationally
6.) Argued over nothing
7.) Had to sit down while urinating
8.) Refused to apologize when obviously wrong

Is this supposed to be a joke, or are you trying to prove your point about that whole cannabis vs. alcohol thread? :confused:

alvino said:
Is this supposed to be a joke, or are you trying to prove your point about that whole cannabis vs. alcohol thread? :confused:

I think its a joke lol..

Yeah, I think it is, but it just didn't seem as funny at first. Now that I read it again, it's pretty good. :p

Ah something to add though, which might ruin this experiment :p

While drunk, would you honestly close the lid when finished?

Is this supposed to be a joke, or are you trying to prove your point about that whole cannabis vs. alcohol thread?

Nope

If I would be this would be a fairly weak point.

I think its a joke lol..

You hit on the nail.

Ah something to add though, which might ruin this experiment

While drunk, would you honestly close the lid when finished?

Would you even remember to lift the tolient seat up after 8 pints in an hour. I know I wouldn't

COming to think about it 8 pints is like a gallon of beer in a hour, i'd be buzzing like bad if I had that much in a hour or prob drunk.

Back
Top Bottom