Band reccomendations

Raffaz said:
They sound canny mate, any idea of a release date?

Na Mate, I am not sure if they have even be signed yet, they are a local M/C band, and seen them live a few times....

Will let you know though

Audioslave

they have some members from rage against the machine. (you probably know that)

Cypress Hill

Rage against the machine is one hell of a unique band its a shame things went down the way they did,

:(

they are aparantly reforming this year for some gigs.
original line up.

:)

anyway, I can see where the prodigy recomendation come from, songs like Smack my bitch up and firestarter were pretty much more rock music like than dance music!

check out audio slave, and the obvious one is to say check out system of a down as well.

root said:
anyway, I can see where the prodigy recomendation come from, songs like Smack my bitch up and firestarter were pretty much more rock music like than dance music!
Not sure how long you have actually followed prodigy, not long by the sounds of it lol. Check out some of their early albums like prodigy experience from early 90s, they are a dance act, and firestarter etc was just experimentation.
LambOfGod said:
Audioslave

they have some members from rage against the machine. (you probably know that)

Cypress Hill

Rage against the machine is one hell of a unique band its a shame things went down the way they did,

:(
Cheers man, already got those tho:)

Try Reveille. The song "Look at Me Now" sounds quite similar to Rage but there are others that are quite a bit off.

POD is another to look up.

Also try some of these:

Funk Metal

* 24-7 Spyz
* The Alter Boys
* Bang Tango
* Bootsauce
* Buckethead
* Clutch
* Chronic Future
* Crazy Town
* Dink
* Dan Reed Network
* Electric Boys
* Extreme
* Faith No More
* Fishbone
* Gargamel!
* Guano Apes
* I Mother Earth
* In-Cyde
* Incubus
* Infectious Grooves
* Jane's Addiction
* Jimmie's Chicken Shack
* Le Shed
* Les Claypool's Fearless Flying Frog Brigade
* Living Colour
* Mind Funk
* Mr. Bungle
* Mordred
* Mucky Pup
* Nuclear Rabbit
* Orange 9mm
* Phunk Junkeez
* Primus
* Senser
* Shootyz Groove
* Skunk Anansie
* Smokin' Suckaz wit Logic
* Snot
* Suicidal Tendencies
* White Trash
* Zebrahead

I took it from a list of sample bands from the funk metal genre. A few of those are questionable though.

OMG, RATM BEST BAND EVER
audioslave=the shittiest ever fuckin recorded, dont even bother, ther singer sucks
um zack dela rocha did some solo stuff :/ but he was an amazing singer

Try using Pandora. Put in the band you like (RATM), and it'll give you music suggestions. Its such a great site.

Back
Top Bottom