Back in the day....

Status
Not open for further replies.

catalyst1

BSOD
Well, I was browsing some posts that go pretty far back, and I came across this. For what it's worth, this was posted by a moderator. Please note that nobody cared that he said this:

David-Brand said:
to BSOD169
IS THAT MOTHER F***** WATER COOLED!?!?!

I edited it for obvious reasons, but it is unedited in the actual thread. It's just an example that I stumbled across supporting my opinion that the grip has gotten a lot tighter.

Note to mod who might be getting angry reading this:
Please understand that I have not broken any rules nor have I attacked or threatened anyone in any way. I'm just supporting my opinion.

Oh god ... hmm things change don't they ?
Maybe he was acting irresponsible ?

spank_fusion said:
Well, I was browsing some posts that go pretty far back, and I came across this. For what it's worth, this was posted by a moderator. Please note that nobody cared that he said this:

I edited it for obvious reasons, but it is unedited in the actual thread. It's just an example that I stumbled across supporting my opinion that the grip has gotten a lot tighter.

Note to mod who might be getting angry reading this:
Please understand that I have not broken any rules nor have I attacked or threatened anyone in any way. I'm just supporting my opinion.
Well you dug that one up pretty quick mate... well done, or did you get the bullets from elswhere. It sure smells fishy.

David Brand by the way, is neither Administrator or Moderator now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom